Hey! If you’re interested in joining our cause and becoming a performer for our talent showcase on February 23rd, 2019, these are just some rules you have to follow to make sure our show is able to help as many people as possible!! 🙂
- The performers must be between 13-25 years old in order to perform.
- Materials within the performance must not be explicit
- for example, no inappropriate references to sex, drugs, alcohol, or explicit language.
- The performer must commit to being present at ALL required times
- Wednesday, February 20th, 2019, 5:30-8:30pm (dress rehearsal)
- Saturday, February 23rd, 2019, 5-9pm (the event itself)
- The performers must commit to raising $250 per act.
- The performers will have exactly 2 minutes and 30 seconds to perform their act.
Other Things to Know
- Arts Against Addiction has the right to adjust material of acts if they see fit.
- All acts must put down $50 “deposit” at time of registration to hold your place (you can raise the money as part of your $250 or just pay the $50).
If there are any more questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on our Instagram page, @artsagainstaddiction !!